Hi Loves! I'm Kathryn from The Dedicated House. How excited am I, to be over here at SaltTree today! Thank you, Amber for this fun opportunity.
At The Dedicated House I blog about decorating my house, cooking, baking, painting anything I can get my hands on, and sewing. On Monday I host a weekly party called Make it Pretty Monday. It's a fun bash where you can find a ton of inspiration from decor, painting, sewing, cooking, and baking.
Pop on in and join the fun. When I'm not blogging, I teach private voice lessons, and run around with The Dedicated Daughter.
Today I will be sharing my decked out banister for Christmas. It's super easy to do, fun and festive.
1. Wrap garland in lights and ribbon of your choice.
2. Use plastic ornaments. Sparkly and solid colors are the best.
3. Take the tops off of the ornaments and shove the garland inside of the ornament. This allows for better placement of the ornament.
4. Attach your garland to your banister. I use twine.
5. Attach bows or any bling that you want.
6. After the season is over, take the garland down and store exactly as is. The only time I take my garlands apart is when the light strand has blown.
There you have it. Easy decked out banister for Christmas! Thanks again Amber for having me over.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you lovelies! Pop on over to The Dedicated House for a little visit. Hope to see you soon.