Felt mania continues here at SaltTree! I can't help myself lol. Today, in the wonderful world of felt, we explore gift bows! This one is a nice big bow measuring about 4.5 inches across, but you could easily shrink it down to make smaller ones.
How awesome would it be to receive a gift with a hand made, reusable gift bow like this?! To me it says you wanted to make the gift your giving extra special by topping it off with this lovely.
Click on the full post for complete instructions.
Hot glue gun and glue
One sheet of 9x12 craft felt
(I included this pic to show off my pretty new glue gun lol)
1. Cutting lengthwise along the felt, cut seven strips, each one 1 inch wide. Then cut as follows;
- Leave two strips as is, at 12 inches long
- Cut two strips down to 10 inches long
- Cut two strips down to 8.5 inches long
- Cut the last strip down to 4 inches long
If you like this bow, then check out my tutorial for the spikey paper bow as well.